Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I don't know why my item is taking too long

Ann McDonald

According to Shopskyer shipping policy, the shipping time consists of two sections - Processing Time: Verification of order details, sourcing, quality checks, and packaging. All orders are dispatched from manufacturer within 72 hours after the order is placed and the payment is received.

Shipping Time: The time is taken to arrive at the destination after dispatch from our warehouses. Following this, your package will arrive between 10-20 business days depending on your geographic location and availability of stock.

For further information and assistance, please contact Shopskyer customer service by email at rfservicess@outlook.com, and one of the support representatives will be there to assist you.

Show

Can you let me know when my order#PTN7225 can be expected?

Ordered and paid for by Visa on the 19/06/2019. No further details about this order have been received.

#1720600

According to Shopskyer shipping policy, you will receive a tracking number for your order after processing (2 business days) via email, if this email has not arrived, please check your Spam folder. If you have your tracking number already, visit the tracking page, and paste your tracking number into the box provided.

#1720665
@Ann McDonald

I have not received an email either in my in box or my spam folder to inform me of my tracking number. Your kind attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. Gloria Thorpe

@Anonymous

According to Shopskyer FAQs, depending on the value of your purchase and shipping options chosen at checkout, your package may not include a Tracking Number. If this is the case, you will only be informed once your Order has Shipped via email.

Orders over $15 generally have available tracking.

For further information and assistance, please send an email at rfservicess@outlook.com and one of their support representatives will be there to assist you.

@Ann McDonald

I have tried to contact rfservicess but unable to. So can you just let me know as quickly as possible where my order is and when can I expect it?

I purchased this item to go on holiday with as I can no longer walk very far. Gloria Thorpe

RampantKookaburra586
@Ann McDonald

a tracking number is useless if they never intend for you to get that product! My tracking number has been constantly updated for 6 weeks! I don't have a scooter yet, and I doubt very much if I ever will!

Show